Jecht Sphere Locations
Follows are the locations of various Jecht spheres. These spheres are only
available after you've defeated Spherimorph in Macalania Woods. Auron will learn new Overdrives
as you view these spheres, and you'll gain a fair amount of insight on Jecht...
- Jecht Sphere 1: Obtained automatically after defeating Spherimorph.
a sphere to record their trip, and leaves a message to Tidus.
- Jecht Sphere 2: To the right of the temple on Besaid Island.
Auron promises to
bring Yuna to Besaid when it is over.
- Jecht Sphere 3: Transport Ship Liki, in the control room (find it docked in Besaid Island).
Jecht went with Braska to try to find a way back to Zanarkand. Braska mentions Yuna's mother.
- Jecht Sphere 4: Luca Stadium, Basement A.
Auron and Jecht are recording Blitzball games...
- Jecht Sphere 5: Mi'ihen Highroad, Old Road, south end.
Braska refers to the giant fiend
that attacks chocobos. Jecht wants to defeat the fiend, as it's ``the right thing to do''.
- Auron's Sphere: Mushroom Rock Road, near the final lift.
Auron thanks Kinoc -- Kinoc's job was meant for Auron, apparently.
This sphere explains their association...
- Jecht Sphere 6: Southern shore of Moonflow, at the riding platform.
We find out
that Jecht attacked the Shoopuf. Auron is displeased... Jecht gives up drinking here.
- Jecht Sphere 7: South Thunder Plains, at base of the second-most northern tower.
The three at Thunder Plains. Jecht gets hit by lightning; Auron: ``Now there's a scene
- Jecht Sphere 8: South Macalania Wood, near the first save sphere after entering from Thunder Plains
(or, head west then south after leaving Bevelle to acquire).
Braska and Auron meet Jecht, who
apparently is a drunkard in jail. We find that Braska is a fallen summoner, and Auron refused
the hand of the priest's daughter.
- Braska's Sphere: Mount Gagazet, around a steep cliff near the beginning.
Braska's message to Yuna.
``Your future is yours to make. Live the way you want to.''